RDH looking for a change? We are growing and accepting applications for Registered Dental Hygienists!
We change the way people think about dentistry...and we want you to join us!
If you are interested in working for a growing, privately-owned company with exceptional people this is it! We provide our hygienists with administrative and assistant support to help keep their schedules full and productive. Because we believe your personal and family life is important, you will work no more than one evening per week and enjoy one workday off per week.
Who you are:
- Kind and compassionate and loves developing relationships with their patients and co-workers.
- Recognizes and appreciates the value of high-quality dental work.
- Has a very high standard of customer (patient) service.
- Has the drive to learn and grow and is eager to share their knowledge through patient education.
- Wants to be part of something bigger than the “daily grind” by making an impact on our patients, team, and community.
What we provide:
- Top notch technology that us dental geeks love, including paperless charting, advanced/automated patient communication systems, digital radiography, intraoral cameras, intraoral scanners, and more.
- Established perio program and training for new hygienists.
- Talented doctors who you can confidently know are taking good care of your patients’ dental health.
- Hygiene assistants to help maximize your productivity and streamline appointments.
- Administrative support and high new patient flow to help keep your schedule full.
- Orthodontic, pedodontic, and periodontic specialists who are part of our larger team, helping your patients receive the most comprehensive patient care available.
We offer competitive compensation packages with commission-based pay opportunities, paid time off, and health, life, dental, and retirement/match benefits.
If you are interested in the position and are looking for a career with our team that will challenge you to be your best, please submit your resume, along with a letter telling us about yourself, why the position appeals to you, salary requirements, and your contact information.
Let us show you what Dental Excellence has to offer!
Find us on social media!