Our team at Cityscape Dental
works hard to make sure everything is just right for our patients. We are seeking a passionate, patient-centric Dental Hygienist to collaborate with our team to improve our patient’s dental health and smiles in our State-Of-The-Art practice.
Living and working in The Loop can be hectic — that's why our dental environment is designed to be warm and welcoming. Our clientele values staying on schedule, so we use cutting-edge technology like CEREC® same-day crowns to get them on their way on time. With over 20 years of experience, we provide dental excellence with a gentle touch — along with great views of the Chicago River!
As part of our team, you are highly skilled in providing direct or indirect patient care, and still you can make smooth office procedures for our patients. Your genuine care is transmitted in all interactions with the patients you serve. If you are seeking a new dental home and have experience with identifying gum disease, periodontal conditions, and defining the appropriate treatment plan, we would LOVE to talk to you!
What we’ll offer you:
We offer a job environment that you will love, starting with an amazing and collaborative team, and focused to provide best in class oral health care to our patients.
- Best in class equipment, tools and enough time to perform thorough and gentle treatments to our patients
- Continuous education and unparalleled support to grow your career
- A competitive compensation package
- 401(k) plan with a match
- Generous PTO and 8 paid holidays off
- Affordable medical, vision, life insurance and disability plans, as well as flexible spending and health saving accounts
- We offer wellness programs focused on your physical, mental, social, and financial wellbeing so you can live and work at your best every day
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Monday 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Tuesday 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Wednesday 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Thursday 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Join a team that thrives to elevate all aspects of dentistry having patient health at the center of everything we do!