Hygienist (Full-Time / Part-Time) Needed
Our dental office is currently seeking for a highly qualified Dental Hygienist to join our team.
We are offering highly competitive compensation based on experience!
As a private practice, we pride ourselves in providing the highest quality of patient care in a relaxing and compassionate environment.
The candidate we seek must be detail-oriented, efficient, and able to consistently deliver exceptional service to our patients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Complete a preliminary exam on each patient
- Perform Prophylaxis and or Scaling and Root Planning
- Apply fluoride and sealants for tooth protection
- Take dental x-rays
- Administer local anesthetics to patients
- Chart Dental conditions
- Examine each patient's oral health and communicate findings to dentists
- Educate patients on how to care for their teeth with good oral hygiene, including proper brushing and flossing
If you are looking to be part of a close-knit team, this is your chance!