Full Job Description
EON Clinics is currently seeking a full-time dynamic traveling Front Desk Representative (FDR) for our Illinois locations (role rotates between Oak Brook, Schaumburg, and Skokie clinics) – this is a great opportunity! The work schedule is Monday - Friday, 40 hours/week. The FDR is responsible for initially shaping the Eon experience for our clients and patients, an important responsibility! Our ideal candidate possesses a professional demeanor, delivers outstanding customer service and is a great communicator.
REQUIRED -Front Desk Dental Experience!
Since 2008 Eon Clinics has been a leading provider of full mouth restorative dental implants in the greater Chicago area. Eon Clinics is a growing, family-owned-and-operated Company with opportunities for upward career growth, and we love to reward high performance.
Our beautiful state-of-the-art, all-in-one treatment facilities are equipped with modern digital technology that includes advanced 3D CAT scan capabilities and on-site full-service labs. That, combined with our superior clinical and administrative teams, position us to deliver premium treatment and expert patient care.
SCHEDULE and COMPENSATION
Monday – Friday, compensation $25-$30 per hour. Travel stipend to offset fuel costs included!
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Front Desk Representative Day-To-Day
- Greets patients professionally and warmly.
- Answers and directs all incoming calls.
- Schedules patient visits.
- Monitors patient wait times and ensures that the workflow runs smoothly.
- Meets non-clinical patient needs timely during visit.
- Works with team to resolve issues that result in a positive patient experience.
- Ensures a welcoming, pleasant environment.
- Possesses a strong ability to problem-solve.
- Is empathetic, resourceful, positive, optimistic, outgoing, friendly and driven.
- Responds competently to practice demands.
- Produces medical charts.
- Ensures practice calendar is current.
- Possesses a strong understanding of procedure codes.
- Produces reports as requested.
- Performs other non-clinical duties as assigned.
What You Bring to the Team
- Extreme comfort on the phone with patients.
- Integrity with customers and coworkers while representing our brand.
- Patience when working with others.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills.
- Ability to handle multiple situations and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain a professional image and demonstrate integrity.
Culture is Important to Us and Should Be to You
The Eon Mission, Philosophy and Values commit each one of us to build strong relationships with our patients and teammates. We value our foundation of open communication, honesty, trust and respect, growth in our roles, as well as in our relationships. We believe that by embracing and practicing our core values, the culture created will push us forward in our ability to achieve both personal and company goals and make everyone’s experience at Eon “World Class."
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverages
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- Accident coverage
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Free dental hygiene maintenance, check-ups, fillings, extractions
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Questions about Eon and/or this job posting can be directed to Peg Rey, HR Manager, 630-308-8663. Consider joining our world class team and apply today!
We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Bereavement leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Dental insurance
- Dependent health insurance coverage
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Financial planning services
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid jury duty
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Uniform allowance
- Vision insurance
Work Location: On the road