Dental Patient Relations Coordinator - West Loop
Full Job Description
Cameo Dental Specialists is a rapidly growing dental specialty group looking for a Dental Specialty Patient Relations Coordinator. This position is responsible for all aspects of creating an outstanding patient experience; including scheduling appointments, verifying insurance, patient check-in, treatment planning, and collecting payments on the date of service.
The right candidate will enjoy providing superior customer service, is organized, and is able to problem-solve. This role demands flexibility and adaptability, superior organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and a commitment to excellence. As needed, we’ll call upon this role to perform other duties to help advance our business goals.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of dental experience preferred
- Ability to contribute productively in team settings as well as being a strong individual contributor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Google Sheets and Google products or similar software
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to solve problems.
- Positive attitude and ability to shift directions based on business needs
- Greets and directs patients and visitors.
- Checks in patients at the front desk.
- Registers patients by verifying that a patient’s record is up to date and accurate. Make appropriate changes in the computer system and on the patient's chart.
- Scans various documents for patient files including driver’s license, insurance card, and referral form.
- Answers telephone and respond to inquiries including email correspondence from patients.
- Prepares and presents treatment plans to patients.
- Schedules appointments and enters into schedule.
- Check patients out and collects payment from patients. Additionally, reconciles daily cash reports.
- Conducts reminder calls to patients.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $22.00 per hour
Expected hours: 30 – 40 per week
- Bereavement leave
- Dental insurance
- Dependent health insurance coverage
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- On-the-job training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Uniform allowance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- Rotating weekends
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Dental office: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person